TOA and Necro help

• 1 Replies

Kramer567

• View Profile
TOA and Necro help
« on: December 26, 2016, 05:43:33 AM »
Hi all,  I am working my way through TOA, and have come to the conclusion that Sylvia is the bane of my existence whenever she is on level 70, 80 or 90.  I cannot seem to do anything to keep them from overwhelming me, my despair teams have not been able to do it.  I am thinking of building a whole new TOA team, I was thinking of Barretta, Mantura, Woonhak, Mav, and Kroa, any thoughts on this team, or suggestions to change it. 

I am also working on a necro team, which I have not been doing.  For that I was thinking of running Ran lead, Colleen, Xiong Fei, Adrian, and either Shiwa, Astar, Smokey, or Hwahee.  Would this team work? If not any suggestions would help. 

I am also thinking of doing raids, which I have not really done before, any advice for that area would help out immensely.  Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

sikece

• View Profile
Re: TOA and Necro help
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 02:28:11 AM »
barreta is still the king of TOA, mav id very useful for his provoke and spd buff + decrease cooldown, mantura is great too he can slow, armor break, and also dot all aoe. i have the luxury to use praha and verad for my toa team. but before i got those two i use barreta, vio, woochi, mav and one healer could be bella, talc or colleen. it's pretty much budget TOA team, maybe you could change a bit with bernard, verde, spectra or Aria, just keep in mind that TOA is about CC, CC dan more CC

for necro i think the team you mentioned could work, they all great multi hit monster

just put you tankiest monster in front line for raid, preferable the one with high def also, basalt, dias, or event copper might do the trick. i usually use 3 tank, 2 healer and 1 damage dealer for raids.

Hope this might help you a little.