Need help with Arena Offense and Defense

• 6 Replies

Rusty

• Proudly holding my 46 natural 3* summon streak....
    • View Profile
Need help with Arena Offense and Defense
« on: October 09, 2016, 07:00:48 PM »
So, at the moment both my defense and offense is made up out of Baretta, Lushen, Belladeon and Bernard. I was hoping maybe someone could have a look trough my monsters on swarfarm (don't mind the runes), and tell me what would be a better defense and offense in general. The link to my swarfarm is in my sig.

Sequince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with Arena Offense and Defense
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 10:38:40 PM »
Hi Rusty,

You're going to want to 6* some of your mons asap.  I'd highly recommend getting Lushen up first, he'll be able to farm Aiden Forest Hell if you rune him right, he's great in ToA, Arena, Guild Battles, everywhere.

I'd suggest Bernard Leader, Lushen, Get the Megan the Water Mystic Witch, and then throw in a 4th for backup like Veremos, or Belladeon. 

Shannon could work until you get Megan, but Shannon doesn't have the attackbar increase and you'll really want that to be successful.  Bernard leader gives lushen more damage, Megan/Shannon buff ups the damage/attack bar, Lushen finishes everything off in one hit.  Get his crit rate as high as you can.
SWARFARM: https://swarfarm.com/profile/Sequince/

SUMMONERS! What is YOUR profession?"
Summoners: "HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!"

Thorinale

• Administrator
  • Camilla is my homee!
    • View Profile
    • My Monsters
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 01:14:20 AM »
For offense, with what you have right now, I'd go Baretta (lead), Lushen, Wind Horus, Platy. If you get your horus with some decent speed runes, he should go first. He buffs and increases attack bar of Lushen, Lushen kills everything, Baretta cleans up if necessary, and Platy is there as a "problem solver". She can also increase Lushen's attack bar if the Horus gets stunned. She can stun the enemy, put skills on cooldown, and can remove immunity or invincibility if necessary. Also, if things go really wrong, she can revive.

For defense, I wouldn't worry about it. You're going to lose a lot. Use it to your advantage and just try to hit other Glory farmers with easy kills. And give them an easy defense and they will kill you too. Then you can go back and forth killing each other all week making that glory.

On Sunday, for defense Just pop in Veromos, Bella, Platy, Lushen and hope for the best.
If it has wires, wheels or gills... I'm in!
My Monster List:
https://swarfarm.com/profile/Thorinale

Sequince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 01:59:43 AM »
Yes, Wind Horus could work great too.  You wouldn't get the attack buff, but he does fill the attack bar and give a crit rate bonus of +30% crit rate which would help Lushen a bunch.  I'd still recommend trying the team I listed, I'm a C3 player most of the week and before I got Tiana I found I could use it quite a bit.

Rusty

• Proudly holding my 46 natural 3* summon streak....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 02:29:14 PM »
Thanks for the help guys! I will try all teams out, and I think they'll help me a lot. I know I am in need of 6* monsters, but the problem is there are a couple monsters who need to be 5* first, now also Megan and Imesety. I also tend to dislike GP farming teams as I end up in above ~1200 points at the end of each week now, and I like the crystals a lot.

Thorinale

• Administrator
  • Camilla is my homee!
    • View Profile
    • My Monsters
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 02:41:08 PM »
I understand your point about not liking GP farming teams. But you need those GPs to buy your stat buildings which will help you get higher than ~1200, and then you get MORE crystals. Plus they help you get higher in ToA, even more crystals.

Sequince, I never looked at your SWARFARM. I didn't know you had 70 level 40s! I have a hard enough time getting good runes for my 26 LOL. Where do you find the time? :)
If it has wires, wheels or gills... I'm in!
My Monster List:
https://swarfarm.com/profile/Thorinale

Sequince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 08:59:16 PM »
Yep, as Thorin mentioned those buildings are HUGE when it comes to doing anything in the game.  +10% hp, defence, attack, speed.. list goes on and it goes everywhere.

Set up a really weak defence from Mon~Friday.  Then change it to a heavy defence and climb the ladder.  Really in 2~3 days you should be able back to the top of your ability.

Thorin, When you get a mon 6*'d you get that double exp for a reward.  I try and 6* a mon every weekend (except for HoH Weekends).. Don't ever waste your time leveling mons without double exp on imo.  I've also found my Katarina can solo Mt. Runar's 2nd stage on Hell in about a minute, That's about 4300exp per mon really helps and she's farmable!