Help with monster decisions

• 5 Replies

Kramer567

• View Profile
« on: September 05, 2016, 05:29:20 AM »
Hi all,  I get great advice when I come here with questions.  I have updated my swarfarm to include all recent acquisitions, and need to whittle down my collection, but I could use peoples advice/suggestions.  I already have a 100% giants team in Vero, Bella (swift), shannon, Bernard, and Lushen,  I have a roughly 90% dragons team in Vero, Baretta, Bella (swift), Verde, and Kona.  I am doing TOA now, can get to 100, but am having trouble with Atheros, can beat lyrith.  I am hoping people can look at my swarfarm and suggest teams for Toa, normal and hard, Arena, Necro (have not really done this yet), and raids (if my framerate for raids allows it, and does not slow down to a crawl).  Thank you for sticking with reading this post so far, I know it is a lot, but I thank you for any advice that can be given.

Thorinale

• Administrator
  • Camilla is my homee!
    • View Profile
    • My Monsters
Re: Help with monster decisions
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 08:30:05 PM »
I'll start with the easy one. You could use the same team that I do on Ath'Taros :
https://swarfarm.com/profile/Thorinale/teams/#05d09d3fdeaf49a9a2e14dfdd67eb765

As for other ToA teams, I can't really answer that question, it depends on the stage and who you're facing.

For Necro, you'll want to get your fire panda and Colleen built. They will be a good base for your team. Then pair them with maybe Hwa, Shihwa and Bella on revenge. Or you also have Lanette, and Smokey to play with too.

Arena is like ToA, it really just depends on who you're fighting against. I usually swap between two basic types of teams for offense - fast nuke team, or slow and tanky. For a good nuke team you could do something like Orochi, Bernard, Aquila, Jamire/Lushen. I'd think that would get you through a lot of slower teams relying on shield and immunity buffs. Tanky would be something like Vero, Chasun, Briand, Leo. Or here lately I've been using Camilla, Chasun, Betta, Bernard for a nice mix. They're tanky-ish, but gets some speed in there too.

I hope I helped!
If it has wires, wheels or gills... I'm in!
My Monster List:
https://swarfarm.com/profile/Thorinale

Kramer567

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 04:16:57 AM »
Thank you Thorinale.  the team worked, I just had to manual it to control when each attacked.  I will look into the arena teams you suggest, and start on my necro team.  I am trying hard toa now, and I am stuck on 48, the dark dragon knight and 4 dark infernos.  Any ideas there, or do I need to build something else?

Thorinale

• Administrator
  • Camilla is my homee!
    • View Profile
    • My Monsters
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 04:45:31 PM »
I haven't really been applying myself to ToAH this month with everything else going on. I just haven't had the time to actually try much yet. If I couldn't auto the stage, I stopped for a while. As a result, I'm only at level 46 right now.

But looking at the skills of Ragdoll and Drogon, it looks like it needs to be a speedy DoT fight. Or bombs. You have to try to avoid criting to avoid Ragdoll getting too many turns. And you don't want to be the one that kills a Drogon as they inflict massive damage on death. So that leaves DoTs or Bombs.

So definitely Baretta lead here. Then anyone else that can DoT or Bomb, hopefully without criting too much. And a couple of healers, or maybe a reviver in case you have no other choice than to kill a Drogon. I dont have any bombers at lvl 40. Something I intend to remedy soon! But for funsies I think I might try to bring my lvl 35 Malaka and Jojo in here with Baretta, Betta and Chasun to try and keep them alive long enough to get to the boss stage.
If it has wires, wheels or gills... I'm in!
My Monster List:
https://swarfarm.com/profile/Thorinale

Dimkatup

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 10:46:10 AM »
Help needed,
This car MP3, radio equipped with USB and flash ports not working anymore.
The CPU is a ATS2506, eprom is W25Q80. Initial testing revealed a burned 5v regulator that supplied pin 22 of the CPU. After changing the regulator getting the 5v but nothing on pin 36 vol. There is no tension at spi, just 0.08v. the schematic and the original .bin included in the attached files, any help with further troubleshooting would be appreciated.

ByungChul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 04:47:58 PM »
TOAN Ath'Taros: Take Hwa, she wrecks him by constantly reducing the attack bar. I use Baretta (L), Veromos, Belladeon, Hwa, Briand.

TOAH team: If you want a project, build Mav and Gildong (water taoist). Add Spectra and two others depending on what you need to beat the floor. Spectra's AOE slow gets turned into AOE stun by Gildong and then Mav reduces the cool downs so you can go again. I use this team with Baretta and Thrain for trash floors and swap Thrain for Talc on boss floors as an extra provoke helps if Mav misses his. I'm in the 50s so far with a 4* Gildong.